Sunday, September 21, 2008

I finally did it...





Before
(don't ask me why 1/2 of my hair looks brown here)


























After











After a lot of thought, I finally cut my hair. Although it was much harder than I thought it would be, I finally said, "It's just hair, and it can always grow back." I must say...it's a lot easier to deal
with, so that really makes me happy. I know Mom will be happy too. She's been rooting for this haircut for a while now. Well, this covers my weekly update!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it!!!!!! (Mom's always know what's best!)

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

It looks great!!!!! :)

The Quesenberry Family said...

YAY for short hair! I just cut mine too! I'm so glad that I did!! You look beautiful as always!

Jules said...

You look gorgeous...however you would look great wearing a dirty mop on your head! :) You so fabulous!