Sunday, June 21, 2009

Barrel of monkeys...so corny, I know!

Last Sunday, "Unca Andrew" had the best idea to use a blue barrel for rolling down the hill. We found out quickly that I was the only one who would fit without flopping around and getting seriously injured. Well, I did roll down the hill a couple of times without getting too dizzy. Leave it to Andrew to find a way to have some fun with yard objects! Molly, Ellie, and Manning loved it!

a little blurry, but this is before I went rolling...

Andrew was telling me to hurry up because the barrel was too heavy. How sweet!

Here we go...


it's over...and I am laughing my head off!

ahhh....those legs!!!!!!!!!!!!



Molly, Ellie, and Manning all in the barrel



all the kids and Uncle Andrew...


Manning sporting the no-pants look...I guess this is how he got eaten up by mosquitoes :-(



so strong... ;-)




0 comments: