Sunday, June 21, 2009

2 months to go!!!!





Only two months left until our big day! That means nine weeks. I can't believe how fast the time is flying...

There's so much going on right now!

1. I got a job!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be starting in the operating room at Baptist as a nurse on July 10, conditional upon my passing the NCLEX exam (which I take on July 1!!!)

2. Andrew and I think we've found a place to live...more to come later ;-)

3. I have had some of the most fun showers lately. Speaking of...I have GOT to finish my thank you notes!!!!!!!! Seriously, I am amazed at how generous our friends and family have been. I even got my red kitchen aid mixer from Grannie!!!!

4. Beth and Josh will have baby Levi soon! I cannot wait to see his beautiful face!




I know this doesn't come anywhere close to catching up on my blog! I will try to be better about it...but let's be honest, there's too much going on. If I'm this bad now, I'll never blog with kids one day!

0 comments: