Wednesday, August 27, 2008

8 more months!!!!!!!!!

That's what keep telling myself. At that time I will finally be out of nursing school. Today, I was able to see the unit where I'll be working...with kids!!!! The hospital where our group will be is so nice. It's the new children's hospital at Palmetto Health Richland. All the floors have a different theme, and ours is the "Polar" floor. There are pictures of polar bears on the walls and everything! The great thing about anything to do with children--it's all bright, cheery, and fun! I am so excited about Pediatrics this semester! The great thing about nursing is that you're able to work in so many different areas of practice with so many different age groups. The problem for me is that I really enjoy every part and age group! I have a gut feeling that I'm going to get "hooked" on peds. I love kids, and making them feel better would be right up my alley. We'll see though.


In other news...we are moving!!!! Well, not me really! My parents bought a new house in Greenwood. I am so happy for them! Everything has just worked out so well so far! The house is only a year old, and it has everything that they want. Dad had Gavin and me come home last week to look at it. He still wanted our opinion. Mom is already talking about Thanksgiving, Christmas, and where her grandchildren will stay when they visit. Oh Mom! Too bad those grandkids aren't even close to coming into existence! I guess she can dream, right???

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I CAN dream!!! Besides, all of my dreams have come true so far...sounds a little corny, doesn't it!!!! Dad and I are also looking forward to your graduation in May!!! So thankful that you are happy in your clinical placement this semester. I know you will be a blessing to all God's little ones.

Unknown said...

Yes, I CAN dream! Besides, all of my dreams have come true so far...sounds corny, doesn't it! Dad and I are also looking forward to your graduation in May!!! We are so glad that you are happy with your clinical placement this semester. I am sure that you will be a blessing to God's little ones.

Erica said...

Meagan, you will rock at peds if you choose to do that! Wow - it's hard to believe you are done after this year, but that's great! There isn't much better in life than a salary. :) Miss you!

Justin M. Johnson said...

Hey Meagan...Just wanted you to know that I have joined the blogger revolution. Check me out at www.justnmikl.com