Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter

This Easter, Andrew's grandparents (Pee Paw and Mee Maw) came into town from Kentucky. It was great meeting them, and Mee Maw even made me an apron! It's so precious.
On Saturday, we dyed Easter eggs...which I haven't done in years. It was so much fun, especially to watch Manning, Molly, and Ellie.
On Sunday, my Mom, Dad, Gavin, Grannie and PaPa came to have Easter Dinner at the Winburns. We had a lot of people there, but it was so much fun to get everyone together. Randomly, our grandparents all share the same anniversary! Isn't that crazy?
I think all the guys had fun, because the Masters stayed on the TV the whole time.
And...the biggest news of the weekend was that Emily Ann is pregnant with Baby #2!!!!!!!!!! Baby Turner is due in December, so this will be a fun Christmas!
For those of you who don't know (since I don't think I've ever fully explained it...), Andrew is one of four children. In order, they are: Lara Beth, Andrew, Emily Ann, and Sara Lynn. Lara Beth is married to Jay, and they are parents to Molly and Ellie. Emily Ann is married to Philip, and they are parents to Manning. Sara Lynn will be a senior at Anderson University. Ok, I think that covers it! If you haven't already, you'll eventually see pictures of everyone on here!
I'm going to try to get better about Blogging...it's just so hard to keep up! Many people have asked for wedding updates, so my goal is to be better now that school is finishing up.
We dyed Easter Eggs! You can't really see it, but this is our "wedding egg." It says 8-22-09!

Manning and "Unca Andrew"

such concentration


our finished work



Molly, Ellie, and Manning ready to go hunt the easter eggs...We dyed about 7 dozen!





0 comments: