Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Dress...

Yeah right! Did you seriously think I would put up pictures of the dress on here?? However, I do want everyone to know that I have one!!!!!! Mom came into town on Friday, and we (along with Emily Ann and Andrew's mom) found the dress at Evelyn's in Camden! I just love Jody and everyone at Evelyn's. They were so helpful! Definitely try them if you're in the area...if you need a wedding dress! I can't give details, but I will tell you it's white! Haha!

It's only been a few days, but I've done a good job at keeping it a secret from Andrew so far! Poor guy...it's really not fair. He's a trooper though!

Other news: We booked a photographer, and we'll be taking engagement pictures soon. I can't wait. I just need to decide where to take them. Any suggestions??

Oh yes...this is not related to the wedding at all...but it's still funny, I think. Actually, Jennifer Peace and I may be the only ones who appreciate it. It's one of those had to be there kinda moments.

Yesterday, Jennifer and I were out at Riverfront Park. It was so beautiful outside, and we were having fun just walking and talking. All of the sudden, this little bicycle bell rings (I'm talking one of those bells from around 1940). So, we move over to the right to let the person pass, and this PRECIOUS little old man drives past us on his adorable old bike....complete with HUGE radio attached to the front (blaring "oldies" music)! He was wearing blue exercise shorts, a plaid untucked button down shirt, tennis shoes, and grey tube socks! It was so cute!!!!!!!! Anyway, I know that no one else will think that was funny, but besides the tennis shoes and tube socks...he was straight out of the 40s...I loved it! Maybe we'll see him again next time!!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It was fun shopping for your dress...you will be a beautiful bride!