Monday, January 12, 2009

Maybe next time...

I was surprised the other day to get a voicemail from Camille saying, "Meagan. Call me back when you get this. It's REALLY important!" So, I returned Camille's call to find out that Kate Gosselin (from Jon and Kate plus Eight) was going to be speaking at Seacoast church in Mt. Pleasant on THIS TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We talked about tickets and making plans to go. I was so excited about it. I would get to see Miss Camille AND hear Kate speak! Also, Emily Ann recently let me borrow Jon and Kate's new book, Multiple Blessings. So, I had planned on getting that signed for her! I even talked to Holland about driving with me. It was all looking good.

Fast forward to today....

Camille and I looked into tickets, and you guessed it! SOLD OUT! I was so disappointed. Oh well, maybe next time. At least I can watch a new episode of Jon and Kate tonight! ;-)

4 comments:

Erica said...

Oh man!!! I can sympathize with your disappointment..I love that show! Oh well. Maybe you can hae 8 of your own someday and have your own show. ha Hey - you owe me an email! I just remembered!

Lisa Michelle Turner said...

sorry friend :( That would have been great...I'll let ya know if she comes to MN ;)

Shawn Virginia said...

Oh man! I might have driven to SC to hear her:-)

Jenn said...

Meagan, I'm going to see her in Atlanta in March. Would you like me to get a book signed for you? (I read it too... in one night,... and loved it!) I'd be happy to; just let me know