Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged!

Erica got me with this, so here it goes....

Attached or Single?
Single...that's all I have to say ;-)

Best Friend?
Well, I have many close friends...but I must say if there was anyone who I met exactly when I needed her, it would be Camille Keil!

Cake or Pie?
I'd rather have cake, but if it's Chocolate or Apple pie...I'll take it too!

Day of Choice?
Definitely Saturday

Essential Item?
Mary Kay eye makeup remover. I hate going to bed with mascara on my lashes...gross!

Flavor of Ice Cream?
Chocolate/Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Gummy Bears or Worms?
Bears

Hometown?
Greenwood, SC

Indulgences?
lately...I'm hooked on stopping by Starbucks several times each week...but mostly, it's certain clothes/shoes

January or July?
July...I'll take warm over cold any day!

Kids?
No...but one day I will. I love love love kids!!!

Last Movie I saw in a Theater?
"Nights at Rodanthe" and it was good!

Middle Name?
Annette- I was named for my aunt who passed away before I was born.

Number of Siblings?
One

Oranges or Apples?
I'm so indecisive...I can't make these tough choices! Umm....apples!

Phobia or Fear?
I HATE the newspaper. I think I got some ink on my hands when I was younger, because I will not get anywhere near one. I have never read one in my entire life! Literally--you could chase me around the room with a newspaper, and I'd run!

Quote?
"For those to who much is given--much is required!"

A Reason to Smile?
...because God is good...no matter what!


Season?
Summer

Tag five more:
Abby, Paula, Kristi Hood, Sara, Danielle

Unknown Fact About Me?
I sang in front of Barack Obama at a church service he came to last year in Columbia! I hope I jinxed him...so that he can't win!

Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals?
I could never be a vegetarian! Go meat!

Worst Habit?
twirling my hair...

X-rays or Ultrasounds?
Well...neither, but I'd rather have an ultrasound...I'll pass on the radiation!

Your favorite Food?
Chicken!!!!!

Zodiac?
Aeries

1 comments:

Robin said...

Hello Meagan,

Don't you just LOVE this bloggy world!!! So much fun!!!

I love you haircut!!!

You look even more like your mom now!!

Love ya!
Robin

Keep Gavin Straight!!!